Mission and Values
At InstaHub we value optimism, humility, commitment, determination, and resilience to accomplish our core mission of revolutionizing automated energy saving.
The Administrative Coordinator internship is an opportunity for interns to gain valuable work experience while applying classroom knowledge to real-world situations. The Administrative Coordinator Intern will be primarily focusing on the resource needs of the company. This is an unpaid learning opportunity.
- Work closely with the CEO to learn how to identify company resource needs
- Scheduling internship interviews for the Head of HR
- Planning social events for the interns
- Attending bi-weekly one-on-one meetings with the Head of HR
- Attending weekly all-team meetings to present about progress towards learning and project goals
- Is organized
- Is a self-starter
- Is willing to learn and make mistakes
- Is a team player
- Has excellent communication skills