Mission and Values
At InstaHub we value optimism, humility, commitment, determination, and resilience to accomplish our core mission of revolutionizing automated energy saving.
We’re seeking motivated individuals with an interest in energy savings, automation, and embedded systems. Ideally, applicants will have some background in one or more aspects of embedded systems (i.e. electronics, mechanical design, programming), as well as independent research. Roles at InstaHub will consist mainly of circuit board assembly and testing, device fabrication, and independent research on different technical aspects and potential improvements of the system, with potential opportunities to help inform the evolution of the system through electrical and circuit board design, mechanical design, algorithm development, and the integration of multiple sensors and wireless communication. This is an unpaid learning opportunity.
- Help characterize performance of Analog, Digital, and RF circuits
- Execute tests under the guidance of senior engineers
- Collaborate with engineers on results, designs, and test methods
- Reworking and organizing products for test
- Attend weekly all-team meetings to present about progress towards learning and SMART goals
- Have authorization to work in the United States
- Be able to complete a full-term internship program
- Strong interest in the technology industry and the future of automation
- Excellent project management, interpersonal, and organizational skills, with the ability to drive and implement ideas in a changing environment
- Solid grasp of Electrical fundamentals
- Able to read an electronic schematic and understand basic symbols such as resistor, inductor, capacitor, transistor, IC, etc.
- Familiar with basic operation of an oscilloscope and DVM
- Familiar with productivity tools such as Word and Excel
- Familiar with Altium or Eagle
- Good documentation skills
- Soldering skills