Mission and Values
At InstaHub we value optimism, humility, commitment, determination, and resilience to accomplish our core mission of revolutionizing automated energy saving.
The FSWD intern is in charge of updating and managing InstaHub’s website during the fall semester. They will work closely with the marketing team on projects to improve the website’s appearance and structure. This is an unpaid learning opportunity.
- Developing and updating the company website
- Attending weekly all-team meetings to present about progress towards learning and SMART goals
- Attending bi-weekly meetings with the Head of HR
- Weekly meetings with the CTO to learn more about coding
- Proficiency in Full Stack development tools and languages (Git, Node.js, AWS, PHP, etc.)
- Able to work with a team
- Able to handle multiple tasks
- Interested in sustainability and technology