Mission and Values
At InstaHub we value optimism, humility, commitment, determination, and resilience to accomplish our core mission of revolutionizing automated energy saving.
Interns will work on sourcing growth opportunities for InstaHub. For those interested in Sales and Marketing, this is a great opportunity to strengthen the technical skills needed. The Marketing intern will focus on increasing engagement and InstaHub's online presence. They will also be tasked with finding the ideal business to target with InstaHub's light automation system. This internship should be approached as an opportunity to engage with a real startup and gauge your interest in the field. This is an unpaid learning opportunity.
- Attending bi-weekly meetings with the head of HR to provide feedback on the experience
- Attending weekly all-team meetings to present about progress towards learning and SMART goals
- Working with the head of marketing to learn how to develop a marketing plan and content strategy that support client outreach
- Adding content to our social media pages (if interested in social media)
- Is willing to learn
- Is a team player
- Can communicate ideas clearly and effectively
- Is organized
- Has some experience using Google Sheets