Mission and Values
At InstaHub we value optimism, humility, commitment, determination, and resilience to accomplish our core mission of revolutionizing automated energy saving.
Interns will work on InstaHub's switch system, designing and integrating various elements for the current and future batteryless version. This includes attachment mechanisms and designs for manufacturing in order to make assembly easier. Interns will be able to showcase their skills while learning how to work within a professional environment. This is an unpaid learning opportunity.
- Applying mechanical engineering concepts to InstaHub's devices
- Attending weekly all-team meetings to discuss progress
- Bi-weekly meetings with the head of HR
- Weekly meetings with the CTO
- Is organized
- Is willing to learn and take risks
- Is a team player
- Has knowledge of the fundamentals of mechanical engineering