Mission and Values
At InstaHub we value optimism, humility, commitment, determination, and resilience to accomplish our core mission of revolutionizing automated energy saving.
We are looking for someone who has some experience with planning and managing projects and/or events. The Project Management Intern will be in charge of keeping track of the progress and productivity of the interns. The Project Management intern will also make sure that the interns have the necessary tools to reach their weekly SMART goals. This internship is an opportunity for the intern to gain valuable skills and experience while making a positive impact. This is an unpaid learning opportunity.
- Leading weekly Mechanical Engineering team meetings
- Working with the Head of HR to manage projects
- Creating Presentations about the learning goals and progress of the team
- Attending professional development and speaker workshops
- Keeping track of the Mechanical Engineering Interns' progress towards SMART goals
- A self-starter
- Able to effectively communicate goals to a group
- Able to handle multiple tasks
- Willing to learn and make mistakes
- A team player